Powered by Blogger.
RSS

HOME

Why do some people love cupcakes?

 
 
I love cupcakes for the following reasons:
  • Because the cake to frosting ratio is more even than that of regular cake. I hate eating cake when i wind up with too much icing overpowering the flavor of the cake.  this rarely happens with cupcakes.
  • They come in single serve proportions. No serving utensils required, just unwrap and eat.
  • They come in many flavors, but you don't have to commit to one. If you order a cake, you get one flavor. Or, you can order multiple flavors of cupcakes and get the same amount of dessert.
  • Because I have fond associations from my childhood. Cupcakes tended to accompany in-school celebrations of people's birthdays, and therefore signified an unusual and special treat.  Through pavlovian training, I still feel unreasonably delighted and lucky to get a cupcake.
by: Carolyn Abram, 2010

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment